- I am no longer employed by that company which no longer employs me.
- I am now employed by a company at which I have procured employment.
- Uh, I totally moved a while back. Like six months ago. Like, before I stopped updating. Like, sorry.
- I bought a new car. Mine was, as the kids say, "shitting the bed."
- I was in Florida in January. That was nice.
- I was working part time in the five and dime. The boss was Mister McGee.
- Not really -- that last item is really a song lyric. But I like the song.
- I've got characters on Asheron's Call and Dungeons and Dragons Online. Want to play? Ping me.
Yeah, I'm sure that's just the tip of the berg of ice, but there you go.
I'll try and be a bit more involved. Maybe. ;)
And if you said anything you needed me to hear during my Age of Unemployment (new from Ensemble Studios!), please reply it here, as I probably missed it.