1. Thanks for the compliment. :)
2. Was it the general lack of commentary? If so, I apologize on all of our behalf. Behalfs. Whatever.
3. I remember this one comic I used to read, with a weird alien-dog thingie in it.
4. I think the key is to not let realism drag down optimism when the two collide. Don't get burned again, but don't give up. A delicate balance.
6. It's nice to know there's someone out there who can keep up with me in the short attention span department. ;)
7. I hope at some point I could theoretically do this list again and say #5 to you as well. Don't get depressed.
8. If everyone had the courage to shift when the career gear wasn't right, we'd have a lot less need for Anger Management. Good job, and good luck!
9. I wish you'd post more; I find your insights and views very enlightening.
10. Keep at it.
11. You're a veritable wealth of information. Can I use the word 'wealth' in that context? Hmm.
12. Keep on truckin'. I hope you find what you're looking for. Sometimes you have to look in a lot of places.
13. It's good to have opinions, but that's all they are.
14. Still waiting for that letter...
I love the fact that this meme is like a big in-joke that nobody but the author really gets. Hi-larious.